904/914 Express Schedule Effective March 25
Glastonbury-So. Glastonbury Express
In response to significantly lower ridership, most Hartford area express bus routes will adopt reduced service schedules beginning Wednesday, March 25. Please note that some routes have been combined to decrease the number of buses on the road, while ensuring consistent and reliable service for our customers.
904 Glastonbury Express
- All trips on Route 904 will operate in combination with Route 914. Service will operate every 40 minutes in the peak direction, with limited reverse-commute service provided.
- Buses will depart Glastonbury to Hartford at 6:35, 7:15, 7:55 & 8:35am and 1:41, 5:09 & 6:20pm.
- AM buses will depart Market & Kinsley at 6:30 & 7:10am; PM buses will start from Asylum St. at Bushnell Park at 12:17, 3:45, 4:25, 5:05, 5:45 & 6:25pm.
914 Marlborough-Colchester Express
- All trips on Route 914 will operate in combination with Route 904, serving Glastonbury, Marlborough & Colchester in both directions. Service will operate every 40 minutes in the peak direction, with limited reverse-commute service provided.
- Buses will depart Colchester at 6:01, 6:41, 7:21 & 8:01am and 1:07, 4:35 & 5:55pm. AM buses will depart Market & Kinsley at 6:30 & 7:10am; PM buses will start from Asylum St. at Bushnell Park at 12:17, 3:45, 4:25, 5:05, 5:45 & 6:25pm.
Express buses will make all regular stops outside of Hartford. In Hartford, most routes will serve Downtown and Union Station only. The Asylum Hill and Columbus Boulevard Shuttles will operate as a stand-alone service every 15-20 minutes. Customers can connect to these shuttle routes at Central Row, along Pearl Street or on Asylum Street at Bushnell Park/Union Station to reach their destination.
Although coach buses will continue to be used on longer routes, shorter 2‑zone routes will be operated with standard transit buses until further notice to support rear door boarding and social distancing guidelines. Passengers who are in wheelchairs and others who require the bus to kneel should indicate to the Operator they wish to use the front door. On coach buses, customers are advised to proceed past the farebox and directly to a seat. On-board fare collection has been suspended until further notice.