905/915 Schedule Effective March 25
Enfield-Somers/Windsor Locks Express
In response to significantly lower ridership, most Hartford area express bus routes will adopt reduced service schedules beginning Wednesday, March 25. Please note that some routes have been combined to decrease the number of buses on the road, while ensuring consistent and reliable service for our customers.
905 Enfield-Windsor Locks Express
Service will operate every 30-40 minutes in the peak direction on weekdays with limited reverse-commute service provided. Service to East Windsor & Suffield will not be available. Weekend service is discontinued until further notice. Additional service between Windsor Locks & Hartford is provided by the CTrail Hartford Line.
- Buses will depart Enfield Square to Hartford at 6:13, 6:40, 7:18, 7:55 & 8:18am.
- Buses will depart Windsor Locks to Hartford at 6:27, 7:02, 7:32, 8:02 & 8:32am.
- Return service from Hartford to Windsor Locks & Enfield will start from Asylum St. at Bushnell Park at 12:17, 2:17, 3:32, 4:02, 4:32, 5:02, 5:32 & 6:27pm.
- Buses to Thompsonville & Mass Mutual will depart Hartford at 6:10 & 7:10AM and 2:17 & 4:02PM. Buses will depart Mass Mutual at 7:00 & 8:00am and 3:30 & 5:15pm.
- Buses to North Street in Windsor Locks will depart Hartford at 6:23 & 7:23AM and 4:02 & 5:02PM. Buses will depart C&S Wholesale at 6:47 & 7:47am and 4:41 & 5:41pm.
915 Windsor Express
Service will operate approximately hourly on the combined Route 905/915. Additional service between Poquonock & Hartford will also be available on Route 30.
Express buses will make all regular stops outside of Hartford. In Hartford, most routes will serve Downtown and Union Station only. The Asylum Hill and Columbus Boulevard Shuttles will operate as a stand-alone service every 15-20 minutes. Customers can connect to these shuttle routes at Central Row, along Pearl Street or on Asylum Street at Bushnell Park/Union Station to reach their destination.
Although coach buses will continue to be used on longer routes, shorter 2‑zone routes will be operated with standard transit buses until further notice to support rear door boarding and social distancing guidelines. Passengers who are in wheelchairs and others who require the bus to kneel should indicate to the Operator they wish to use the front door. On coach buses, customers are advised to proceed past the farebox and directly to a seat. On-board fare collection has been suspended until further notice.