Attn: 903 and 913 Express Passengers
Beginning Monday, June 29, Service on express Route 903 will resume according to the reduced no school service schedule (service every 20 minutes) as shown in the November 17, 2019 printed timetable. All Route 903 trips will start/end at Union Station/Bushnell Park (transfer at Union Station/Bushnell Park to the Asylum Hill Shuttle or use Route 913).
The Asylum Hill and Columbus Boulevard Shuttles will continue to operate as a stand-alone service every 15-20 minutes. Customers can connect to these shuttle routes at Central Row, along Pearl Street or on Asylum Street at Bushnell Park/Union Station to reach their destination.
Route 913 No School schedule in effect on weekdays until Friday, August 28. See published timetable effective November 17, 2019; please do not use trip planner or real-time products for information. Regular service operates on Saturdays & Sundays. Regular weekday service on Route 913 will resume Monday, August 31.
Please also note, Friday, July 3 :
- Express buses will run on the weekday schedule
- Reduced no school weekday schedule in effect on Routes 903 & 913
- Reduced weekday schedule in effect on Routes 905, 914, 915 & 917
Saturday, July 4 & Sunday, July 5:
- CTtransit and CTfastrak local and Express Route 913 and Route 928 will operate on a regular Sunday schedule.
- Express Route 905 will not operate on both days.
WHAT EVERYONE SHOULD DO: (Most are cooperating and we thank you for that)
- wear a mask or cloth face covering on all CTtransit buses and at bus stops
- stay at least 6 feet (two arms length) from other people while riding the bus, when possible
CUSTOMERS WHO FEEL SICK SHOULD NOT USE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION.