Short Term Alteration for Marlborough Express Customers
Due to construction along North Main Street in Marlborough, separate buses will operate to/from Marlborough & Colchester from July 3 to August 10, 2018. See PDF schedule link for temporary alternate service.
Please note that buses will be unable to service the bus stop at Marlborough Town Hall during construction.
The 6:06am, 6:56am & 7:51am and 1:06pm, 4:44pm & 5:14pm trips from Colchester will operate express to Hartford (no stop at Marlborough).
- Buses departing Marlborough at 6:28am, 7:18am & 8:13am will end at Pearl & Ann; Customers traveling to Union Station, Aetna & the State Capitol will need to transfer to the Asylum Hill Shuttle at Central Row.
- Afternoon trips will depart Marlborough at 1:30pm & 5:06pm (the 5:36pm trip from Marlborough will not operate).
- The 6:05am, 6:15am, 6:50am & 7:10am trips from Market Street will operate express to Colchester (no stop at Marlborough).
- Morning trips from Hartford to Marlborough will depart Market Street at 6:05am & 6:57am (the 6:15am, 6:50am & 7:10am trips to Marlborough will not operate).
- The 12:17pm trip from Union Station will operate to Glastonbury & Colchester only. A separate bus to Marlborough will depart at 12:17pm.
- The 3:42pm & 5:42pm trips from Union Station will operate to Colchester only. Separate buses to Marlborough will depart at 3:42pm & 5:42pm.
- The 6:27pm trip from Union Station will operate to Glastonbury & Colchester only. A separate bus to Marlborough will depart 10 minutes later at 6:37pm. [corrected from previous post]