(UPDATED) Construction Detour in Rocky Hill
Rocky Hill-Century Hills Express
Elm Street in Rocky Hill will be closed to thru traffic between Gilbert Ave. and Cromwell Ave. for bridge construction. This closure will be in effect from Monday June 24 at approximately 7:00pm through August.
During the detour:
- Route 47R buses that terminate at Rose Hill (Gilbert & Fern) will operate normally.
- Route 47R buses serving Corporate Ridge will be unable to serve Gilbert Ave. between Maple St. and Elm St., or Elm St. between Gilbert Ave. and Cromwell Ave.
- Buses will operate via Maple St. to Cromwell Ave. outbound.
- Express Route 910 buses will be unable to serve Elm St. between Cromwell Ave. and Gilbert Ave. AM buses will operate via Cromwell Ave., Maple St. & Gilbert Ave. instead; PM buses will follow the same detour in reverse.
Customers should use the marked bus stops on Elm St. east of Gilbert Ave., on Maple St. north of Gilbert Ave., or one of two temporary bus stops:
- Cromwell Ave. at Rocky Hill Medical Center (Route 910 AM only)
- Cromwell Ave. at Cold Spring Plaza (Route 47 & Route 910 PM only)
Customers should anticipate delays in service on Routes 47 & 910 while this detour is in place.